Friday, May 25, 2007

I know it's been awhile...




Hello again! I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post. Things have been busy here. Raegan's coming up on her last day of school. Her last day is Tuesday. I'm not sure who is more excited me or her. She has been doing wonderful on her reading. She loves reading Where the Sidewalk Ends and The Light in the Attic by Shel Silverstein. We are so proud of how well she has done in school. Second grade here we come. She has plans to spend 2 weeks with her Mimi & Big Daddy in June and can hardly wait!


In Avery news, he is talking more every day and getting so big. He loves to get into everything and play with whatever Raegan is playing with. He loves cars, trains, and playing kick ball. He is doing wonderful sleeping in his big boy bed too. We are so proud of him!


Here are some pics that I took last Saturday when my hubby was out of town. We had a girls night and my friend Lei, brought her little girl Milla over to play. The kids had a great time and so did us girls. Enjoy and Happy Friday!


No comments: