Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Raegan & Avery's Spooktacular Halloween....

Hey Everyone! Happy Halloween! Hope you had a great one! We did. We took the kids trick or treating tonight and they had a blast. It was Avery's first official time to go to the door and he did so good. He said "treat" and "thank you" after he got his candy. He was very independent and wouldn't let Geoff or I hold his bag of candy until it started getting heavy. Both kids enjoyed getting dressed up in their costumes. Raegan was a witch and Avery was a skater boy. I made a slide show to showcase the pictures from tonight and I also added some pictures from a few Halloweens as well. Check them out and let me know what you think. Have a great night and Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that is TOO cute! I love your kids!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! The kiddos look so adorable!! I love that you put the old halloween pics in too! OX