Friday, November 09, 2007

Our handsome little guy...



As most of you know, our little guy is turning 3 next month. It's hard for me to comprehend at times. It seems like only yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. The more I look at him the less I see the baby that he used to be but more the little boy that he is turning into. He is potty training and doing well. I bought him his first Cars underwear this week. We're not yet ready to wear them out in public but he will be there before you know it. It's amazing to me how fast both of our kids have grown. He talks more and more each day and is so expressive and vocal about his likes and dislikes. He loves the movie Cars, he loves Doodlebops, Bob the Builder, Thomas the Train, Handy Manny. He loves music and loves to dance and sing. We are so proud of him and everything he has accomplished. I took some pictures of him sleeping on the couch. This was a first time for this but he looked so adorable it melted my heart.

s

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks so sweet sleeping! I still can't believe he's about to be 3..it does seem like it was just yesterday that you called to tell me you were pregnant! Time flies so fast!
We love you Avery!! Aunt Heatherson and Uncle Danimals! OXOX