Monday, October 30, 2006

Fun Times...



The kids had a great weekend! We went shopping for Raegan & Logan's Halloween costume. You will find out tomorrow or Wednesday what all three kids will be. They are so excited and can't wait to go trick or treating. We also carved a pumpkin this weekend. Logan and Raegan both had their own pumpkin. They really enjoyed helping though Michelle and I cleaned them out. The kids were both grossed out by that part.


In other news, Raegan made the Honor Roll! We are so very proud of her. Geoff met with her teacher today and she had nothing but good things to say about her. We are so very proud of her and how well she is doing in school.


Avery is talking more and more everyday. He loves us to chase him and hide and then he comes and finds us. He loves playing with Raegan and Logan. I love it when he walks around the house saying "Mom". It makes my day. He is getting to be such a big boy. I can't believe in 1 month he will be 2. Time flies entirely too fast.


We are so proud of both of our kids for all that they have accomplished. They are wonderful and amazing and we are so blessed.


I'm including a picture of Raegan's pumpkin though I will admit that it looked a lot better on Saturday than it does now. I'm also including a picture of Raegan and her friend Ilie riding around. They look so cute!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bennett Family! I love the Jack-O-Lantern! It looks great! I can't wait to see what Raegan and Avery were for Halloween. Jordan was a fairy princess and Justin was a tiger! We had a blast trick or treating, and I know you guys did, too. Congrats to Raegan on making the Honor Roll at school! That is awesome!! :)

Love, The Poe Clan