Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween....





Sorry it has taken me so long to post the pictures of the kids in their Halloween costumes. It has been a busy day. :) Michelle & I took Logan & Raegan trick or treating last night. Both kids got tons of candy and had a lot of fun! Avery slept thru the night so when he got up today I put him in his costume and took some pictures. I'm hoping by next year he'll be able to come with us trick or treating.


Well guys... here are the long awaited pictures. Raegan was a Prom Zombie, Avery was a Red Sox baseball player and Logan was a Bionicle. I want to say thanks to Michelle for doing such an excellent job on Raegan's hair and makeup. She did an awesome job! Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh MY GOSH! You Kids look Great!
I love the look! Hope you all had a great halloween and you saved Laura B some candy. See you this weekend Bennett's!
Love LB